Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lots Of Links

A staple here at BTH, a post filled with nothing but other people's work. The good news is that there is steadily more to choose from each season.

The Big Ten's Players of the Week are Northwestern's Mike Kalina and Ohio State's J.B. Shuck.

You can preview Iowa's trip to Nashville.

Michigan tied the New York Mets in an exhibition game on Tuesday afternoon, while the Wolverines' next opponent, #1 Arizona State, might be in a bit of hot water.

Michigan State has a nine game stretch beginning at the Lamar Invitational. A Spartans' baseball preview can be found here.

Time for some DQ. The Minnesota athletic department previews the Dairy Queen Classic.

CSTV's Eric Sorenson rightly implies that I'm a hack (well, all of us internet guys, not just me) and does leave space to mention a couple of Big Ten programs in his Sunday Summations.

It's not directly baseball related, but Michigan State basketball coach Tom Izzo isn't all that excited about the Big Ten Network right now. (Hat tip to Ian at Bless You Boys for pointing me towards the Detroit News link.)

Happy Valley Hardball does the sabermetric thing and provides hitting stats for the entire Big Ten and the Nittany Lions.

The Buckeye Nine has a Q&A with Ohio State pitcher Dan DeLucia.

Tom at The Baseball Zealot opted for the wrong guest for TBZ Radio's 40th episode. Yes, it's me. I'm blaming all the snow I had to shovel for my rambling performance. Of course, what my excuse it isn't snowing?

No comments: