Saturday, March 10, 2007

College Newspaper Links

I spent a fair amount of time last season providing links to college newspaper stories about Big Ten baseball. I haven't done that quite as much as last year, in large part because I haven't seen as many. However, with so many college basketball teams done for the year, I hope to see a rise in baseball coverage from here on out.

These are some of the stories I've found heading into the weekend series.

Jason Grodsky of the Daily Illini previews Illinois three game set with Texas-Arlington.

Indiana Daily Student writer Tim O'Brien looks at IU's eight game road trip.

The Golden Gophers series with Missouri State is the topic for Paul Cordes of the Minnesota Daily.

1 comment:

Brian P. Foley said...

I find the College Newspapers to have the best coverage of the baseball in the northern half of the country because the major papers don't cover college baseball.