Saturday, January 20, 2007

Year Three, Four Days Late

My third year of blogging about college baseball and the Big Ten's entries, in particular, started rather silently this past Tuesday evening. Not that I'm above patting myself on the back, as this post clearly affirms, no, it's because since Tuesday I've been battling a computer virus.

I had been noticing the old PC had some squirrely behavoir last weekend only to find myself faced with an outright attack by Tuesday. So, my timely anniversary post was left aside in favor of downloading anti-spyware software and hoping to remove the malware in question.

As irritating as it was, I'm thankful that it wasn't any worse. With the help of the installed spyware, the virus and it's attached adware, spyware, malware, silverware, evening wear or whatever-other-ware all seem to be history and I can move my internet baseball diary forward.

With this, hopefully, all in the rearview mirror, allow me to welcome to year three of Big Ten Hardball.

No comments: